BTI Implant Surface
The surface of the new range of UnicCa® implants by bti is chemically modified with calcium ions.
The calcium ion fulfils decisive functions during all the biological processes of bone regeneration.
Adhesive and platelet-activating
Reduces regeneration times
Induces the formation of bone tissue
Provides instant stability
Significantly minimises the risk of peri-implantitis
Electropositive, clean and active
Maintains the superhydrophillic properties
Optimise the adaptation to different tissues to achieve greater osseointegration
The enormous procoagulant capacity of the UnicCa® surface provides instant stability.
UnicCa® has a different roughness in each area of the implant o optimise adaptation to different tissues and to achieve greater osseointegration.
The Optima® surface of BTI implants differs depending on the area of the implant:: neck, crest or valleys because through the implementation site there are:
- Different tissues involved.
- Different bone densities.
- Different cells and biomolecules.
- Different biomechanical requirements.
The Optima® surface adapts to this complexity to trigger the best response on the surrounding tissues, achieving greater control over osseointegration and lower risk of periimplantitis.
Attenuated roughness óptima for:
· Maintenance and growth of the marginal tissues.
· Avoidance of the risk of bacterial colonisation and periimplantitis.
Roughness and porosity óptima for:
· Increasing the initial stability.
· Improving osseointegration.
Medium roughness óptima for:
· Guiding the bone growth between the threads.
· Maintaining the mechanical properties of the implant.