The ability of plasma rich in growth factors to activate tissue regeneration counteracts the functional deficits of the eye, improving the structure and lubrication of the ocular surface.
How and when is this technique applied?
Treatment using eye drops with plasma rich in growth factors is recommended for patients with moderate to severe dry eye and other pathologies linked to defects of the tissues that comprise the ocular surface.
- Extraction of blood from the patient.
- Concentration of platelets.
- Separation of the fraction of plasma rich in growth factors.
- We eliminate certain elements that cause inflammation and we release the growth factors.
- Preparation and dispensing of the eye drops.
- We delivered an autologous eye drop on the same day, with a high concentration of growth factors and no preservatives.
Results after applying the eye drops:
- Increase in the quality of the ocular surface tissues.
- Improved ocular lubrication.
- Reduced inflammation.
- Reduced pain.
- Reduction of symptoms.
Through the implementation of a strict protocol you can have not only an eye drop rich in growth factors very comfortable, safe and easy to use, but also, if necessary, other formulations that can be used in different surgeries.
If you are a patient and wish to receive more information about it, you can request it through the following form: