Who are we?
One of the leading companies in oral implantology and rehabilitation, as well as a global scientific reference in translational regenerative medicine, a pioneer in the development and therapeutic use of Plasma Rich in Growth Factors, Endoret™ with 37 international patents in its portfolio.
BTI's entire philosophy is based on biological concepts whose clinical benefits are thought by and for the patient. All its research is focused on developing minimally invasive and predictable techniques that reduce and even eliminate undesired inconveniences or effects that can be caused by certain interventions on the patient. In a word, this philosophy leads to a more personalised medicine.
- People: We are a different company, a way of life in which people are the beginning and the end of our project.
- Passion: The team of professionals that are part of BTI works enthusiastically on a project in which research, knowledge and technology are transformed into instruments that help professionals to improve the quality of life of their patients.
- Commitment: Our mission is to develop and provide the most innovative solutions for patients. We share our knowledge and put excellent training at their service.
- Innovation: Our vocation allows us to detect new needs and to offer innovative solutions as well as personalised applications and techniques.
- Scientific Model: A complete philosophy that is based on the thoroughness of the scientific method and is backed by the know-how acquired during over 15 years of research and experience accumulated until now.
- Biological Approach: Research, development and innovation are carried out with a biological approach to medicine, which allows us to provide new personalised therapeutic solutions with clear clinical applications.
- Multidisciplinary: One of our distinguishing features is our multidisciplinary nature, which combines knowledge and experience in different fields in order to aid professionals to perform their work.
BTI offers a complete range of products that adapt to many clinical situations thanks to a wide variety of titanium implants of several diameters and lengths, specially designed to be surgically implanted in the maxillary or mandibular bone. The system also includes prosthetic elements to be coupled to the implants, and auxiliary elements for surgical and prosthetic procedures. This versatility facilitates the planning of the surgical procedures and reduces the appearance of unforeseen events during the same.
Patented by BTI, it is specially indicated to achieve excellent humectability and bioactivation with the Endoret™ technique, shortening the osseointegration period. In addition, it provides an excellent titanium-bone interface and maximum bone apposition is achieved with an increase of BIC (bone-implant contact) of 134% in histomorphometric studiesBioPilar®
BTI presents a new range of BIO-components specifically designed for the BIOPILAR® technique, enriching the flexibility of its family of prosthetic components. The “BIO” concept represents an evolution of the design of prosthodontic rehabilitation, based on the modification of the Biological space.
BTI dental implants
BTI's implant system is one of the ones that offers the widest range of solutions tailored to each need, so that dental professionals can approach their treatments with the utmost confidence and predictability.
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are artificial roots that are placed in the mandibular or maxillary bone, creating a solid base on which restorations of individual teeth can be carried out or on which partial or total prostheses can be placed, functioning in exactly the same way as our own teeth, allowing us to chew, smile and talk as if they were our own teeth.
BTI diagnosisBTI Scan. BTI has developed the BTI Scan diagnosis tool, software that allows us to digitise and visualise the CT scans of patients, facilitating the planning of implantological surgeries.
BIO CAD-CAM system
Range of prostheses designed with CAD/CAM. The structures of these prostheses are made in Ti and Cr-Co, in 5-axis milling machines and with BTI's original geometries, which guarantees a high-precision passive fit in structures with up to 14 teeth. The structures are indicated for making hybrid prostheses and anatomical prostheses on implants.
They offer an improved aesthetic finish changing the emergence angulation. The use of new anodised titanium screws, designed by BTI, allows angulation corrections of up to 15º with a preload similar to gold and improved aesthetics thank to their small 2 mm head.
BTI's research team has developed the therapeutic use of Endoret™. It is a technology that allows the use of the organism's own resources with extraordinary results in many pathologies, effectively regenerating tissues without side effects and notably reducing the recovery period of fractures, muscular and tendinous injuries, and surgical interventions.
Advantages of Endoret™ technology
Endoret™ technology has the greatest product versatility in the market, presenting four therapeutic formulations based on the patient's blood and adapted to the clinical needs of each case. We can work with Endoret™ in the form of filtered liquid (collyrium), liquid, a clot or an autologous fibrin membrane.
I would like to regularly receive information on BTI's latest news.
You can receive up-to-date information through the RSS service. For this you need an RSS reader. From that moment on, you will receive information on all the latest news published, without the need to visit the Website.Likewise, you can subscribe to our newsletter and you will regularly receive all the information in your e-mail.
How can I request the participation of a BTI representative at an event?
You can contact the department of communication at this e-mail address email@example.com or by calling + 34 945 160 652.
The country I want to contact is not in the contact list. Who can I talk to?
You can send us your query by sending an e-mail to this address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you