What is Endoret®(prgf®) technology?
Endoret®(prgf®) Technology: It is the most advanced autologous Platelet-Rich Plasma system. It is based on the activation of the patient's own platelets for the stimulation and acceleration of tissue healing and regeneration.
What advantages does Endoret®(prgf®) offer?
- 100% biocompatible, versatile and safe.
- It is the market's first 100% autologous technology.
- Control over its activation and use.
- A simple protocol: just one centrifugation.
- A fast protocol: just 8 minutes of centrifugation and 20 minutes of preparation..
- Its clinical efficiency in the stimulation of tissue healing and regeneration has been described in a large number of international articles.
- It does not contain leucocytes, avoiding their proinflammatory activity.
- Powerful bacteriostatic properties.
- Excellent therapeutic potential in different clinical applications.
- In none of the treatments carried out over the years have any undesired effects been observed.
What sets Endoret®(prgf®) Technology apart from other technologies in the market?
- It is a pioneer (Patent no EP1066838) in the development of specific protocols for tissue regeneration.
- It is backed by a large number of international scientific studies and publications.
It is the only technique that holds the obligatory health certifications required for each one of the following applications:
- Healing of venous ulcers
- Consolidation of bone fractures and grafts
- Fixation of prostheses in the hip, knee, etc.
- Oral implantology
- Injuries and breakages of ligaments, muscles and tendons
- Treatment of skin burns, injuries and lesions
- Regeneration of aged skin
- It is a versatile system that makes it possible to create different formulations that adapt to the characteristics of each application.
- Excellent efficiency of the volume of blood extracted with this system.
This section may describe clearances in countries other than the United States, and therefore may contain indications and information that are outside the scope of the FDA-cleared.